Let’s break down this Blend and take a look at how each individual Essential Oil in the RESTFUL BLEND benefits the body. This is just a highlight of the benefits of these Essential Oils.
• Lavender – soothes occasional skin irritations; soothing.
• Cedarwood – helps promote healthy looking skin, clarifying properties; grounding and soothing.
• Ylang Ylang – promotes healthy hair and skin, nourishing and protective, soothing.
• Marjoram – soothes tired stress muscles and emotions.
• Roman Chamomile – has a calming effect on skin, mind, and body; soothing.
• Vetiver – immune supporting properties; calming, grounding, soothing.
• Hawaiian Sandalwood – promotes healthy looking skin, reduces the appearance of skin imperfections; grounding and soothing.
To support the body, add the RESTFUL BLEND to your lotion or apply topically to areas of concern. Or make this simple soothing rub!
WHIP UP SOOTHING RUB RECIPE
• 1/4 c. Shea (or you could use Cocoa) butter
• 1/4 c. Coconut Oil
• 15 drops Lavender Essential Oil
• 9 drops Restful Blend
• 7 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil
Add the Coconut Oil and the Shea butter to a small pan and simmer till melted. Let rest on the counter for 10 minutes. Add the Essential Oils to the pan and then put it in the fridge for an hour. You want it to be firm, but not too hard. Then whip it with an electric mixer on high until the mixture softens and forms peaks. Makes about 1/2 cup.
To apply, take a small (pea-sized) amount and massage it into your feet, legs, arms, or other areas of concern.
QUESTION – WHICH ONE OF THESE BENEFITS ARE MOST INTERESTING TO YOU?